Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm going home...

I'm going home,
back to place where I belong,
and where your love has always been enough for me..

I'm not running from
No, I think you get it all wrong,
I don't regret this life I chose for me..
But these places and these are getting old
So I'm going home
Well I'm going home...

Hye, and yes its' me, Aishah again..why always me and where is everybody?Hmmm..maybe i just got plenty of free time compared to other..that's ok anyway..by the way that's is not the point..

Actually today I'm going back home..to Melaka the historical city of malaysia..hehe..My elder sister is getting married this Saturday, and as I'm the second child of my parents, so apparently, on that day (and a few day before the ceremony) I'll be the busiest person in the world (exaggerating...). I wonder, what does it feels to handle a wedding ceremony since this is the first time our family handling this kind of ceremony. Problem(s)?? I really, really wish we don't have even once but that impossible. Even so, all that I hope that no matter how big the problem might be, we can solve it without stain the ceremony (am i using the right word there??stain..If I'm wrong, do correct me). Well, mistake help us to be prepared in the future. Ok, gotta go. Please pray for us so that our ceremony go on as smooth as possible as planned..Bye..

p/s: The song just want to mention that I'm going home..Not that I' getting tired living here..n for the video group assignment, we'll post it later.

5 comments:

  1. Aishah...am a fan of u actually (nak sain...) coz u r the only RKAs'who are really passionate (exegerating too...hehe) of posting articles in this blog! and i also enjoy all ur posts so far...keep up the good work!...
    LIKE U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZzZzZz...
    well she got plenty free time compared to other so no wonder la :p
    @Miss : oh u r her fan?i wonder why?but i guess u "terpakse" rite?well she is the only poster here :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's our little secret between miss faz and I, and you don't have to bother..
    if you want a fan then, take action and stop complaining..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Bother"? hmm never tot of it...
    Btw im not complaining, just telling the truth, and i never mention that i wnna fan.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. come on taro...you should post ur own masterpiece here as well..hehe...i can become ur fan also after u have posted urs here in the blog...

    ReplyDelete