Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Will Go..


Laughing together 
crying together 
I swear we hope 
Dead even together 

In recent years The more often I disturbed vision
When savvy, even when the dream
I saw you, but not me that on the side
He stroked you with permission and permission
Everything he touches you it right
Let it touch your finger and let
I am pleased however I do not yearn
Despite all'm disappointed expected

Some love full first reigning
We built wonderful memories mere
Laugh together, cry together
I swear even hope we die together
But the fact is, it is not easy
I hide the despondent
Everything right turn
Listen to what I want to express yourself 

The secret is 
My long latent 
It's time 
Everything I tell 
That I'll go 
I will not go back
It's time
You're looking for a substitute friend

No comments:

Post a Comment