Tuesday, March 2, 2010

From shah alam to ayer hitam


This story begins on 14.2.2010 (Sunday).I 'm and my friend(syira) want to return to uthm at 3 o'clock with bus from shah alam to ayer hitam.

on the way, i'm very surprised because the bus not going to ayer hitam but johor bharu. we turndown on the site highway.we walk to toll ayer hitam around 3km. after that, we continue walk from toll ayer hitam to pekan ayer hitam. on the way. my friends fall(look like 'nangka busuk') and she sick hand i'm just looking and smile not help she because not muhrim.hehehe.she very angry.

after that we continue walk, suddenly my friend see the bus, she want to i'm hold the bus but i,m let go and bye-bye the bus. my friend disappointed and angry to me. on the way we take picture for to make memories. and lastly we arrive pekan ayer hitam. my friends take me and back to my home it is the my story from shah alam to ayer hitam how we walk,fall and let go the bus, people say experience was wonderful to make memories.

puteraz@sony

No comments:

Post a Comment