Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My experience in childhood when being pursued by a dog.


Today I want to tell my friends the story of my childhood. While studying in primary school, I joined the scouts association. The most challenging experience is when we collecting donations from home to home while making charitable work.


We feel enjoy because other work can help to make charitable donations and we receive much donations from park residents. Our group about 5 peoples and we riding every where with bicycles to get to the destination.

During to the next trip destination, suddenly a large black dog was in front of us. At first we thought the dog was not aggressive but during our last next suddenly the dog is chasing us


We run headlong to save lives, but the dog is still chasing us. At a junction, the dog stopped chasing us. We feel relieved. yea..yea. We feel tired and stopped at a kiosk to buy drinking water. The most frightening experience when I was little afraid of dog bites.


from : akufarez

No comments:

Post a Comment