Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ThAt mY feeLinG

For now, I felt to eat a western food. But I don't know where the good restaurant for trying. The last month, I try eating at one restaurant in Ampang. I entered the one of Western Food restaurant and server came to ask for orders. I ordered chicken chop black paper, watermelon juice and also french fries. I really felt excited that ordered my food and hoping fulfill the tastes, but unfortunately the food not really fulfill that my tastes. Hurmmm, the black paper source is too spicy. However, with the french fries made me not so disappointed that the restaurant. My friend also felt the same sense with the food that we order.

Lastly, I found out from friends, near at Kampong Baru have a good Western Food Restaurant to try. That restaurant has a many choice type of western food and the all food is very delicious. The cost of their food less expensive because the restaurant looking exclusive restaurant. But past week I going to Kuala Lumpur, I really do not have time to go to these places. Hope I can go to the restaurant, one day. To all my friend pray with me, one day I can come that restaurant and try to eat someone western food in restaurant. ~daaaaaa~


- NidA-

No comments:

Post a Comment