Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"I See You"




'I See You" an official Avatar song by Leona Lewis. Do you watching Avatar movie? I believe most of us had watched it. Same goes to me and I already watching it five times. One of it is Avatar 3D. The 3D was amazing. I love this movie because the story line, the animation and also the effects.

I didn't make a good first impression. But the never judge a book by its cover or 'never judge a film by its first trailer'. At the first I not really like with this movie because the character (human body mix with animal body) it seem weird. This is the only one that I don't like with Avatar movie but yes for the rest.

For examples, I like the graphics effects are beyond anything I have ever seen. I keep asking myself how they can imagine the world with lighting flowers, lighting trees and hanging stone. That’s amazing when a human can interact and do connection with the bird, horse, trees and natures.

What I'm seeing myself, Avatar movie try to send some message to the world. These are three main messages which:-

"Those who study the nature, to maintain the nature,
Those who make profit out of the nature, make use of those who don't know anything,
Those who didn't know anything and ignore everything about nature”.



RuzalinaCR03032010

No comments:

Post a Comment