Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Assalammualaikum hye there....

My name is Ai'n Farha binti Saifuldin. I live at Batu Pahat Johor or as known as BPEE. Im 22 years old but not yet. Before participating INSEP program, i have taking Diploma Computer System & Networking at Poly-Tech Mara College. While im studying there i learned a lot of subject such as VB.net, Java C++, COA, English Skills, Business Basic and so many more. While taking diploma, i participating on Cultural Club or as known as "Kelab Kebudayaan" for whole of my semester.
I came from business family background. Althought my field of study did not match with my family business, but i believe on what we do now, we still need to link it with technology. Without technology, we will away far from other people. My family business is all about Tradisional Herbs manufacturing.
Im taking INSEP is because there is so many experience that i can get from participating this program. Such as teambuilding, enterpersonal and interpersonal skills and so many more. Insyallah if god bless me, i will do my best to finish this program gradually.
My tagline is
"Don't Judge Before Knowing And doing Something"
"Be fun and Enjoy........."

No comments:

Post a Comment