Monday, January 11, 2010

sony andriana



My name sony andriana b. hj fuad, I live at shah alam Selangor. After SPM I’m continue study at multimedia collage in course diploma multimedia technology,at kuala lumpur, From 2005 until 2008. After that, I’m working at company kaya grafik sdn bhd as designer during one years and after that I’m get good job and salary at puchong, the name of company is dios astana bridal and I’m working as web designer during one years. After that I’m join insep because I’m need something new in my life and carrier.I have one skill and I like this skill, and the skill is design, maybe from “sekolah rendah” I like sketch at paper, table and place i can sketch, until now I like design but use computer not pencil or pencil color.My Tag line in my life is “doa,usaha and tawakal” and “hidup adalah perjuangan”

No comments:

Post a Comment