Tuesday, January 12, 2010



Assalamualaikum and good evening...

Hola,………
Nurul Hidayah Binti Jamal is my name. I’m 23 years old and have diploma in Electronic (computer) Engineering from Polytechnic Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan. My home town is at Batu Pahat, Johore

At November 2009, I continue my study in networking and computer application at Industrial Skill Enhancement Program (INSEP) at University Tun Hussien Onn Malaysia until Jun 2010.

I have an experience working at Sharp Roxy SDN BHD for 6 month in handling In Circuit Tester Machine and repairing a problem set. I also have been working as supervisor at Parkson Square One, Batu Pahat for 5 month.

I love outdoor activity when free such as window shopping, traveling and going out taking a fresh air with friends.

My tagline “smile……”

No comments:

Post a Comment