Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Long legged Lady...


Assalamualaikum. Hi, my name is Siti Aishah bte Abdul Raouf. I am 23 years old and my hometown is in Melaka. I am a bachelor degree holder of Medical Electronics from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai. I enjoy learn new thing, anything to feed my curiosity. I love sport and I have experience playing almost all types of sports but my best performance is in basketball since I’ve won quite a lot of medals. I also love to eat. So from there I start developing interest in cooking. For your information, I love icing cakes and I do baking and decorating cakes and biscuits. I also bake bread and bun. My working experience is only consuming 3 months in IC Company, STMicroelectronics in Muar as an assistant of the testing engineering. Academically, I like computer and programming and that’s the reason why I join INSEP. I do understand Japanese language. Lastly, my tagline is “go out and learn”.

No comments:

Post a Comment