Tuesday, January 12, 2010

RAHAIZAMARIA BINTI WLANG





Assalamualaikum…..
Hi….
My name is Rahaizamaria binti Wlang. I'm live in Pontian, Johor. Before this I graduated in Diploma Electronic Computer Engineering at Polytechnic Port Dickson. My ambition is lecture to future but I cannot do it because my English very low.
My date of birth on April 23, 1984. My email is zaza_hamster84@yahoo.com. Words contained in the hamster my email because I love animals and it cute hamster.
My interesting is I love outdoor activities like mountain climbing. Besides, I have high disciplined, able to work hard and keen to learn new things. I also can be self motivated, responsible and competitive. I can work in teamwork and creative thinker.
Before I joined Insep Program, I worked for 3 months at the Pemborong Binaan Dan Perniagaan Sa’adiah company as a clerk. My job to manage things like selling land and houses which have been declared to auctioned off. It also, I help my manager to prepare the tender to be made.
My tagline "what ever"......

1 comment:

  1. assalam... kamu pernah berkerja di Pemborong Binaan Dan Perniagaan Sa’adiah ...? ni company ape ye..? contractor or developer...?

    ReplyDelete