Friday, January 15, 2010

Cakes???



Today is Saturday and I'm idling alone at home..Am I alright??Anyway, I am very very very very (ok i stop right here..) bored today since all my housemate is out and left me home alone (actually fizah had ask me join her but I refuse). Since I've nothing to do, I like to share with you some of the cakes that I've baked and decorated. Even though it is not perfectly made(I admit), but as I've done it myself (without learning it from anybody), I'm pleased that it turn out okay..

The first image is a chocolate cake with strawberry in the middle layer of the cakes, coated with icing cake. Personally, I can say that this cake is delicious since i always longing for icing cake with strawberries. But the decoration is kind mess (as i don't have the turn table to make the icing even and neat). Therefore, don't judge the cake's taste by it's icing decoration..hahaha..

The second image is a chocolate cake with the cream cheese coating. Actually I was trying to draw a spider, and a butterfly on a spider web. But the spider is too fat and the butterfly...(do you see any butterfly there??). Anyway, when I finish decorate the cake, I satisfy with the results since I'm still amateur in this field. There is still a long way to go.

Okay, I think that's all for today. Have a nice weekend.. -Aishah-

4 comments:

  1. looks tempting and wish dat aishah could bake n decorate the same cakes for us during next class...is that possible aishah?
    ~miss fazita~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course.I would love to if only i had all the equipments and the ingredients ready. Sorry, i'm living in hostel where we're forbid to cook here. -Aishah-

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.....aishah i want tooo..its look very delicious like i want to grab the pic and eat ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got Indulgence? Can you please give me a slice?

    ReplyDelete