Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hanif B Nordin



Greetings to all RKA survivors. My name is Hanif Bin Nordin. After finishing my study for diploma in electronic (computer) engineering in Seberang Perai Polytechnic, I got a job at King’s Confectionery which is a bakery shop. Even though working as a bakery assistant is out of my field of expertise, I got lots of valuable experience working there. For example, I learn about how to handle customers, how to communicate with the higher ups including colleagues and got to know more people. About my skills, I can assemble a computer starting from putting the processor in its slot to formatting until it is ready for use. Besides that, I can build a circuit using appropriate software and test it then convert the circuit so that it can be print on a circuit board. Other skills that I have are able to communicate in English, edit pictures using Adobe Photoshop and make simple flash animations. My tagline is “Never Give Up Because Tomorrow is A New Day”.

No comments:

Post a Comment