Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Farez Bin Hj. Mahmood



Salam to all my friend’s there. How are you all, I hope you all are in a healthy and happy always.

I’m Farez Bin Hj. Mahmood from Batu Pahat. I’m INSEP student program phase 2 2009/2010 Network and Application Courses. My main goal to participate this program is to get exposure on the skill and knowledge.

Before this I already have some experience working. I worked at one of the companies that conduct business such as farming, production, agricultural and herbal health products. My main task is technical and design. My daily task is to ensure computer systems and networks are in good condition. In addition, I also tasked to create designs such as product labels, posters, pamphlets, and others.

My tag line is “Strength does not come from physical capacity, but it comes from the spirit that never budge”.

2 comments: