Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eiryan Shah Bin Rakimin




Assalamualaikum to all my friend.My name is Eiryan Shah Bin Rakimin. I live at Muar Johor. I graduates from Kolej Yayasan Melaka Diploma in Computer Technology (hardware). Prior to pursuing studies at KYM, I worked as a supervisor for petrol stations in Selangor for 1year. My main task is to operate petrol stations with smooth and better every day and manage the petrol station. After graduated from KYM, I worked at Pioneer Technology (M) Sdn Bhd as Material Control. I am assigned to control the goods before export. Then I worked at Tyche International (M) Sdn Bhd as a technician computer. My main task is computer repair. Now I join INSEP to get more knowladge and also upgrade my skills. My tagline is 'doa, usaha dan tawakal' and 'percaya pada diri sendiri'.

No comments:

Post a Comment